Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bed-time musings...

I am sitting here in my PJs trying to get everything organized for tomorrow. I have decided that I am no longer going to work every weekend. I will instead only be available to work every other weekend. This will give me that much needed family time. And the hubster will stop whining about me not being home when he is. I also think that this will make me happier. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I miss my family on the weekends!!! Family is very important to me. If it weren't for family, I would probably be 30 and still living with my parents (sorry to anyone that feels this is okay!) I will not sacrifice my family just to have a few extra dollars to spend (which I love having money to spend)!

I have NOT been sleeping well. I think this has to do with the dermatologist calling me, as it has only been since Wednesday that I've been having the problem.

I work 12 to 4 tomorrow, so not too bad...lol.

love, me.

3 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Working is overrated.

Becky said...

plbbbb....tell him to quit whining.

Special K ~Toni said...

You've been tagged on my blog. You better do it or I'll show up on your doorstep and do a 'home cancer removal... uh thing!'