Thursday, April 19, 2007

Who wants my kids?

I am about done with them, so unless someone wants them, they are gonna go...I don't care where, but the have got to get away from me!

Okay, that was a joke, but hey...some days they can just grate the nerves!

Today, I am tired and just want to wrap up in the blanket and go to sleep...but noooooo, Joey wants to jump on me and pretend he's practicing 'arate. (Karate, for those of you that don't know.) No, he's not taking lessons anywhere, but he thinks he can 'arate whomever he pleases.

I know kids have peculiar vocabularies, but one of MY favorite words of Joey's is erections. Yep, my 4 year old son talks about following erections all the time. (This is how he says DIRECTIONS). Anyway, just thought I'd share one of his fave words!

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Send 'em to me! They are both house broken. yes?

Jen said...

Sometimes I wonder whether joey will ever stop having "accidents" but then I figure that if he does it, then he cleans it! Ari is totally housebroken...she will even help you clean if your not me...lol!