Tuesday, April 17, 2007

That's what they tell me...

Okay, so I went to the dermatologist today and she took a good look at the blemishes on my face. I have, no had, three blemishes on my face, I'm not talking pimples here. There was one that looked like a mole, another that looked like a white head, and a third spot that looked kinda slick and was kinda weird. She removed all three spots and told me that the third spot was most likely skin cancer, not the bad kind, the good kind. Like there really is a good kind?? What she meant was that it wasn't the kind that spread to other organs and stuff like that. I really liked her. She told me that the results would take about a week. If there was something, then she would call me. If there was nothing, then I would receive a letter. If I don't hear anything in 3 weeks, then I am to call her. Now, I wish I could take off the band-aids, as they are itchy, but I'm gonna leave them on until tomorrow and then I can see what is going on...

PS~Please keep my baby sister in your prayers as her husband is a really really really bad person...(I wanted to use a bad word, but opted not to!)

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Can I use a REALLY bad word??? Please??!!

What an a-hole! Him, not you~

gLAD YOU HAVE THE 'GOOD' CANCER??

Rainbow Scraps said...

Jen, email me and update me... I miss you guys so much it's not funny. What is up with her and him???

RS