Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chinese Freeze Tag

Toni tagged me so...

I’ll write 10 (hopefully) interesting facts about me and/or habits of mine.
- I’ll tag 10 people.
- If you’ve been tagged, you do your own list and tag 10 more people. (”No tag backs.”)

So here we go….

1) I do too much for everyone else and not enough for my own family.

2) I LOVE fresh fruit and veggies!

3) I do all of my college courses online, and have done so for the last year and a half.

4) I think my husband hates me!

5) My house is a tee-total disaster area!

6) I spend entirely too much time on here (ie: the computer)!

7) I love video games and am currently saving for a Nintendo DS Lite!

8) Toni is the only person that reads my blog! Well, the only person that's not related to me!

9) I have no self-control when it comes to anything that is tasty and decadent.

10) I am the fattest person I know!



Since I know NO ONE besides Toni and Becky, I guess there's no one that I can tag!

7 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

You are so full of shit! Joe does not hate you! You are not fat! I am soft, that is what Luke tells me.

Wow! Computer courses online? I would think that would be to hard, I want a human in front of me telling me what I need to do. I'm simple minded that way.

Thanks for playing!

Rainbow Scraps said...

ahem Jen... I read your blog too...

at least now that I found it I have been reading it.

If you look back at previous posts I have even made a few comments here and there.

I am not related to you... but I do miss you bunches!

RS

Jen said...

RS~
I posted this before I knew you read my blog! I also didn't realize who you were until I sat and thought about it for about an hour! lol...must have been too tired to think last night...going back to bed now. Migraine.

Becky said...

umm hello...how come I wasn't number one???

Special K ~Toni said...

The comments arr turned off for your newest entry! Did Becki tell you how to add the button to your side bar? If you come by Spotlight Sundays you can pick out another button and see who else participated this week.

Lene said...

I tried to comment on your top post but comments are turned off. I just found your blog through the SUnday SPotlight. I like it. I will be a reader! ;)

http://mommybrainvictim.wordpress.com

Jen said...

How do I turn them on???