Thursday, April 12, 2007

Now, I'm starting to get mad...

So Joey's MRI was an entire week ago today! I have yet to get a call from anyone regarding his results! I'm like come on people, all I want to hear is that everything is fine and that I won't have to worry about it, except to keep him on the allergy medicine and give him motrin as needed. I have called that darn peds office twice, and have yet to get a call back. Guess, what. Tomorrow, I am going to the peds office and saying, look here, it has been an entire week and I want to know what is wrong with my baby! And if you won't tell me, then I'm going to call MUSC radiology and speak to whoever it is I need to speak to to get these results! This really, really sucks! I love my kids' doctors, but this is bull crap!

PS--I still haven't started writing my research paper!

1 comment:

Special K ~Toni said...

You better get cracking on that paper!