Friday, April 06, 2007

MRI....

We don't have any results yet, but we do know that when Joey wakes up from anesthesia, he wakes up smiling, which is highly unusual.

Here's the run-down on yesterday.

I woke Joey up at 4:30 AM and took him to Waffle House to eat, since he couldn't eat past 5:20 AM. He did pretty well for it being so dosh-darned early in the morning. When we got back home, daddy was leaving for work and said goodbye to us. We went back to bed. When we got up again, he had some water and said his head hurt :(. I wanted to give him motrin, but couldn't. He went back to sleep and pretty much slept off and on until we got to the hospital. When they called him back for the anesthesia, he got to play with some bubbles and they gave him another "game" to play. He was told to try to blow the "balloon" up big enough to pop it. He tried, but was unsuccessful...lol. Off to nighty-night land. And then there was the wait. I could not sit still. I was very anxious about the whole procedure. But hey...my boy came through this like a trooper! God, love him!

3 comments:

Becky said...

awesome...let me know the results..

and on a side note:

I'm going to London..I'm going to London.

Special K ~Toni said...

Wow! Luke woke up causing all kinds of hell! Glad it went better for you!

Such a good mom- taking him to eat a special breakfast at 4:30am!

Jen said...

yeah, well, you think I was gonna eat at all when he couldn't?? too early for me, but hey...we finally ate at about oh let's say DINNER!