Sunday, April 22, 2007

What do you get when...

you don't empty your pockets before you wash AND dry your clothes? Blue ink on everything!

Yep. That's right, folks! My husband washed a load of OUR clothes and didn't take the pen out of his shorts pocket. He washed not one, but two of my good shirts in that load. Needless to say, I now have blue INK all over both of those shirts! It is also all over the drum of my dryer!

Now how am I supposed to get that out of the clothes and the dryer? I have no clue, but my mom told me to use hairspray. Wish me luck, as if it doesn't come out, he's on indefinite punishment!

It makes me so mad when he does something stupid like this!

3 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

He does laundry??? You should be HAPPY!

Judy said...

Visiting from Becky's. And, your mom is right. Hairspray should do the trick. At least it works on fresh ink marks (like when you write on yourself.. I'm forever doing that!) Also, if the hairspray trick doesn't work, try Goo-Be-Gone. It fixes a multitude of problems.

Rainbow Scraps said...

The magic sponges should get the blue ink out of the dryer. You know the ones... um I forget the name of them, but they are those little white sponge thingys I swear by. Good luck. I am glad you posted your new journal. I missed hearing from you.

RS