Thursday, April 26, 2007

So the phone rang...

And it was my dermatologist. She was call to tell me that she got the biopsy results back. Guess what? I have skin cancer. Of all of the skin cancers I could get, this is the one that I want, or at least that's what my doc said. Now, why would anyone in their right mind want skin cancer?? Please tell me. I am now awaiting a call from the dermatological surgeon, to schedule when he/she can take the rest of the affected skin off. I am guessing that they need to use a special scope for this? I have no clue. I thought she got it all with that office visit, but I guessed wrong. I also have to make another appointment to have my entire body checked out, since she only looked at my face. I guess now I have a reason to stay indoors...lol. Not, that I like going outside anyway, it's too darn hot!

4 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Let me save you some money. I'll come over with some cocktails and a razor. I'll scrape it off for ya, then we'll have a few. DEAL?

Jen said...

sure...sounds great to me!

Rainbow Scraps said...

OMG Jen, I haven't read your whole new blog, but I did read this. WOW!

I see you moved to blogspot too. I did as well, but I am not posting mine on my myspace. Too many family members joined my myspace.

RS

Lene said...

I wish I had advice! I am glad to hear that it is the better of the types to have! Keep us updated!