Thursday, April 05, 2007

Today is the day!

Today is the day that Joey has his MRI! I think that I'm more anxious about it than he is! I woke him up at 4:30 AM just to take him out to breakfast, since he isn't allowed to have anything after 5:20 AM. He is allowed water up until 11:20 AM. His appointment isn't until 2:20 PM, but we have to be there at 1:20 for anesthesia. They are going to put my baby to sleep so he doesn't move during this procedure. I will give my anxiety level a 9 out of 10...it's pretty much up there. Okay, off to shower...

3 comments:

suthrnbutterfly said...

Hi! I'm a mommy, too, and my heart goes out to you. My daughters are 8 & 9 years old. I just happened to be hitting the 'next' button and your blog was right next to mine. Your story caught my eye, as you were talking about your little one having headaches. Bless his heart...and yours and your family. I hope it goes well for you all today, and that it turns out to only be some allergies. I know I'll want to bookmark your blog, so I can come back to see what you write about those results. My blog page is http://practicalintuition.blogspot.com/
You're welcome to come by. It's my first blog ever, and I've posted some of my most intense feelings that I have on there. Good luck to you and your little one! Take care.

suthrnbutterfly

Becky said...

How is he???

Special K ~Toni said...

Hope everything works out for the best. Please give us an update as soon as you can!