Monday, May 14, 2007

Mohs Surgery...

Well folks, I am having surgery on my pretty little face on Thursday. Yep, the doc is gonna slice and dice my face to get rid of all that icky wittle skin cancer. I am supposed to have someone come sit with me, but the only person available is my mom, aka: the D.E.V.I.L. She's disabled and has trouble sitting for long periods of time, but thinks that she needs to be there for me. How do I convince her that it would be better for me to go alone, even though I want (read: need) someone there with me? I am scared witless about this and want to know it is going to be alright, but everything in my heart tells me that it's not. I want to cry about it, but Joe would only laugh at me and tell me I am being silly. Almost everyone has told me that it will be okay, but what about the people that tell me I could have a hole in my face the size of a quarter? Please someone tell me I will just be fine and this is all my anxiety kicking in! I need the reassurance right now!

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

It will be ok! ♥

Jen said...

Thanks, Toni! I knew you would come through for me...lol!