Sunday, May 06, 2007

OMG...I've been spotlighted!!

Check it out...just click the button below to see my sister Becky's blog...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So a little more about me...

Yes, I am a full-time student. I do everything online. I have not set foot in a classroom since I started over a year ago.

I have two kiddos. No more for me! I will not ever have another child, if I do get preggers again, then I will be one very, very, very, did I mention very rich pregnant lady!

I tutor my friend's son. He's in the first grade and would probably be in first grade again next year if I weren't tutoring him.

I am a whiner. I whine about everything. I think I need a little cheese to go with my whine. Wanna add to it?

Okay, yes our mom can be the D.E.V.I.L, but I love her and think that I need to do for her as much as I can, especially since I live the closest.

There. You all now know all of my deepest darkest secrets!

PS~Thanks for the button, Toni! I love it!

No comments: