Friday, June 01, 2007

Today's confessional....

Yes, I know it has been a little while since I blogged. All I can say is that it has been a very busy, yet not hectic week for me. I am sitting two of the quietest, greatest kids there are. I'm serious. I have had them at my house since about 11:15 this morning and have had absolutely NO trouble from them. The elder of the two (she's 10), straightened my garage!!! I didn't even ask her to. She just decided to do it! I think I will hire her to clean the house...lol. I have her all next week too...yay! The younger (he's 3) is such a sweetheart. He will just play and play until he...scratch that, he has done nothing but play all day long! Gotta love it! Joey has even been better behaved today! I am so happy! I have gotten to watch what I wanna watch on tv and not argue about mommy's turn...lol. I actually need to go check on Joey, as he was laying down a few minutes ago and I think he's sleeping...yep. He's out...just can't let him sleep more than 20 minutes.

My scar from my surgery is fading fast. Love that. My father-in-law must love me to pieces, because there was a sale on soft drinks at Publix and he bought me 5 12-packs of Pepsi! The deal was buy 4 for $11.00 and get the 5th free. When he called and told me I was thinking that he bought himself 3 or 4 and got me 1 or 2 (12-packs). Nope, I got the entire 5!!! Yay! Now I just need a place to hide them so the kids don't drink them all in one day! I am trying to convince my hubby to buy a key lock for the linen closet and finding somewhere else to put the towels, so I can hide all the snacks and sodas and drinks in there and lock it up so the kids don't go through it all in 2 days. He might be on board, but I still think he needs a little more convincing.

We planted a container garden. Tomatoes and bell peppers. My golden tomato plant already has 4 or 5 baby tomatoes on it! I also have blossoms on my red and yellow bell plants! I am waiting on the green bells and regular tomatoes to catch in maturity. I am so happy about this! I don't have a brown thumb! Yay! Lots of yays this week!

Love to all!

No comments: