Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekend from H*E*L*L........

Yes, everyone. It has been the weeekend from HELL. We moved my baby sister from her house (which is about 45 mins away) to mom and dad's house. She has left her loser, I mean husband. Let's hope it lasts.

Today I attempted to make Red Rice and Sausage. Let's just say the pizza was delicious. Joe make a cake that literally cooked out of the pan. It rose so much that it came over the sides of the bundt pan. Mandi, well she is just herself. I think that now that she's home, she will be able to sleep better. Hunter. Let's just not go there. Ari has 3 more days of school and then it's summer break!!! I almost can't wait! Joey tested for CD (Child Development, which is like 4K). We will find out in August if he made it into the class.

I just want to curl up into a ball and sleep for a few days, or until I wake up without being woke up.

Night all!

1 comment:

Becky said...

remember who hunter's father is..need I say more?