Sunday, November 18, 2007

Stupid M-Fers....

I was driving down the main drag of my neighborhood yesterday and as I was passing a group of HS students ( I know they were in HS because it was at the HS bus stop), one of the boys threw a plastic cup at my van! Guess what I did? I slammed on the brakes and turned around and (because most of the boys ran off when I stopped) I made one of the few people that stayed behind
give me a name and address. I promptly called the police and waited until a deputy got to the scene. I told him about what happened and he put a call in to his supervisor who put a call in to a judge...guess what? No, really, guess. The most that they guy can be charged with is LITTERING! OMFG! Oh, well. If this kid is 17, then he will get a $1087.00 fine. On the bright side, at least now those punks know that they messed with the WRONG woman! I have taught the middle school and younger kids to leave me be, because I don't take any crap from them! I guess it's time for the HS kids to learn! I am just waiting for the call saying when I need to show up for court!

No comments: