Saturday, September 15, 2007

Time for Mommy's medication....

Okay, so the children have been driving me up the wall all day. I was a good wife and let Joe go to Savannah with Glen to go to the Bass Pro Shops. I could have told him to stay home because I have to study and my mouth hurts, but no...I was nice to him. I so need a break! I can not wait until Monday when everyone else is gone and I have the entire house to myself!

Why does the mouth still hurt, you ask? Well...I have a dry socket! I spent time in the dentist chair again yesterday so that a medicated packing could be put into it. I go back on Monday to get it replaced. This really sucks! I have been taking more medicine for pain in the last two or three days than I did when I first got the tooth pulled!

Oh well...such is my life!

Anyway....Joe is home and I'm getting off of here.

No comments: