Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I know...I know......

I know I've been a little slack. I know that I haven't posted since, like, June. But I have been dealing with my sister and her son and everything she's going through. Oh, and Becky came to town...notice she didn't post the entire time she was here, either. We were too busy hanging out with each other to post.

So, now, here it is September already. I took the last term off from school. I so needed that break. I am currently taking sociology and economic geography. Fun, Fun ,Fun. These are both reading intensive classes. LOVE IT!

My birthday is at the end of the month...

Amanda is probably going to be really really mad at me for a comment I made to her blog, but hey...it's probably going to be the only way I'm going to get her to listen to me on certain things.

I am no longer babysitting! Yep, you read it here....The only kids I watch are related to me!

We are broker than shit, but I don't care.

I should be reading.....

Okay...enough random BS...time for bed!

Night all!

3 comments:

Becky said...

all I got to say is

S.L.A.C.K.E.R.

Now get back to reading..

My homework is done for the week ;)

Special K ~Toni said...

You guys all suck!

Glad you are still alive!

Amanda said...

I know that we all suck, you could have come for a visit..these kids are fun, and hey there would be more contestants for toddler wrestling...hahahaha