Thursday, March 29, 2007

Way too many commitments...

I have decided that I have way too many commitments. There are too many people that depend on me for physical help! I'm conflicted. I have to miss my daughter's field trip today because I forgot about it and my MIL needs me to help her pack today. This is the only time I can help her, because I work on the weekends and she works all week. I had also told a friend that I could babysit her daughter today, but when she asked me yesterday, uh-oh...forgot about that too. She's okay with it. Not even mad at me. For that, I am greatful. Mom called me yesterday because I need to get some boxes in the mail to my sister that lives overseas. She wants me to do it today. Does anyone else see a pattern here? I have overextended myself once again! I am going to have to say no to people next week, as it's Spring Break and I will be watching kids all day nearly everyday. I think that I should have them send some food or something so it's not so hard on the pocketbook.

Anyway...that's just today, let's see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: