Monday, March 19, 2007

Just another day...not.

Okay, so I should have posted this when it happened, but I am getting it done now.

I got a call from a collections company and the guy was soooo mean (yes, mean, not rude). First, he called asking for my mom or dad. When I called back, it was actually me this guy was looking for. So he asked me if I knew how to get in touch with "Jen," and I said that it was me. And he then proceeded to get very mean and rude and all that. I hung up on him and he called me back. When I didn't answer the phone when he called me back, he left a message and then hung up and called back, getting the answering machine everytime, about 6 times in less than 2 minutes. After that, I picked it up and asked him for his company's information. He refused. All I could get from him was the spelling of his last name. I hung up and he called back, I answered and he said to me, and I quote, "Get a job, Jenny, and stop mooching off your husband!" That really got to me. I told him that he didn't know me to talk to me that way. I also asked him if he thought I was below him, to which he answered, yes. The conversation ended with him hanging up on me. I didn't call back.

I have since written letters to the company this guy is with, the company that placed the account with them, and the Attorney General's Office. I hope this guy gets the help he needs and gets fired for talking to me the way he did.

Okay, that's off my chest. I am thinking that I need to contact a lawyer to sue him for speaking to me like that. I will never get over this.

No comments: