Thursday, March 15, 2007

Birthdays!!!

So it was Joe's 43rd birthday on Monday and today is my neice, Erin's 12th birthday, and this coming Monday will be Joey's 4th! and that's just this week...lol. We are going to got to Medievil Times for Joe's birthday. We are going to stay overnight, sans kiddos! We all know what that means...lol. I get to sleep in the same bed as my hubby! Go me! I'm not sure which weekend this will be, so will update when it happens...

On a different note, I am about 6 weeks behind in my literature class. I know, I'm bad. But I do have everything written out so I can catch up without being hooked up to this machine. (A laptop would make this so much easier...hint hint)

For Joey's birthday, we will most likely be going to Chuck E. Cheese's. I need to go call my neice and wish her a "Happy Birthday!"

No comments: